Saturday, April 17, 2010

Health reform is a BFD.

Unless they call me back to be a courier my work with the census is now done.

So let's make up for some lost time.

First, YES, HEALTH REFORM IS A BFD!! A VERY BFD!!

Republicans are still trying to score political points courtesy of their scare tactics and lies (which I alluded to in my previous post, actually written when I shouldn't have, but it was hard to not make the point.) But as the plan starts to kick in, Americans will see for themselves that the dire changes that were predicted don't happen. Then those who claim there will be death panels and socialized medicine will pay at the ballot box.

1 comment:

sandyh said...

Eli,

Did you notice the Republican- predicted uprising of angry Americans voters taking to the streets with pitch forks? Not even a whimper.

The MSM seems to have forgotten to cover the story.