FOX News is ten years old today. The 'Fair and Balanced' channel as they like to call themselves began broadcasting just shortly after the 1996 election.
So take a look at the poll they had up last week for Cavuto's show:
(vote for one, listed in order):
1. Lenny Dykstra: Dems destroy already shaky housing market.
2. Bob Froehlich: All about earnings not the election! Dow 13K by Tax Day!
3. Gary B. Smith: It's all about the election! S&P down 20% in 2007
4. Tobin Smith: Britney has to go back to work! Viacom (VIA) up 25%.
5. Scott Bleier: Microsoft's (MSFT) Zune is no iPod; stock down 20% by May.
I guess this poll fits the FOX definition of 'balanced' is because you can always vote for one of those last two choices.